Terms of Services
Welcome to icseguess.com! We are glad you have decided to join our community. We look forward to your involvement with our sites. Before you begin delving into the vast services and content available on our sites, please take a moment to review these Terms of Services ("Terms" or the "Agreement"). These Terms are an agreement between you and DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED (owners of icseguess.com and includes ‘icseguess.com’).It is important that you understand both the benefits we provide as well as our limitations.This Agreement applies to the web sites, or networks, owned by DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED - including "icseguess .com". We refer to these web sites as the "DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED Sites."While DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED Sites each offer a different combination of services and tools from one site to another, this agreement reflects the DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED Site approach to memberships.
1. Acceptance of Terms.When you complete the member registration process, you agree to these Terms. These Terms may be updated from time to time. This agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your membership. Your continued use of our services signifies your acceptance of the changes, effective upon notice to you as a member. These Terms will always be available to users on this page for you to read. When using free services offered through icseguess.com’s third-party service providers, such as email, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-party service providers. Registration for a icseguess.com Site signifies your agreement to those additional terms. Also, by opting into third-party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third-parties. Opting into these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
2. Eligibility You must be of legal age or over as per the laws of the country you reside in, to register as a member of icseguess.com or use this Site. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement
3. Email Products SelectionDuring registration, you will be provided the option of receiving Mailers which will let you know when new members from your school have registered or other similar mailers. Many people appreciate these updates. You will also have the option of receiving a variety of periodic emails. The option to receive any of these email products is completely yours. If, at any time, you do not wish to continue to receive any of these emails from us, you may remove yourself from the list by following the instructions at the bottom of each email. It is your responsibility to make sure we always have your current email address. If we do not, we will not be able to pass information from your friends to you (which is one of the main purposes of our site). We will also keep you advised of new functionality and new product offerings via email from time to time.
4. Levels of membershipicseguess.com currently offers two membership levels: Basic Membership (which is free to all registered visitors), and Gold membership (for 12 months & 2 Months) are available to everyone.All members may:· Post their name in all relevant icseguess.com directories (high school, military, etc.); · Search for friends; · View the various member directories including browsing other schools; · Read message board postings; · Upload photos in photo gallery. · Add friends to their Buddy List – (ready address book) · Receive class-specific information; · Receive periodic mail from us which will let you know when new members register in your school or military community. · Participate in chat sessions. · Receive our various emails which provide discounts and other information of interest to icseguess.com members. Gold Members have additional benefits which enable them to:· Send mails. · Read and Reply to Emails, .· Post to Event Calendars and more! · Block others from sending you mails · View others photo album · Post messages to Bulletin Board · Announce events on events calendar · Display your Private Profile · View Private Profile of all members. icseguess.com will change the specific services offered to our members from time to time and has the right to do so without advance notice to our members. We strive to improve your experience on our site and will test a variety of service offerings in an attempt to provide you with useful tools and services.
6. "Rules of the Game"For the benefit of the entire icseguess.com community, and to comply with applicable laws, we have a few mandatory guidelines that we call "Rules of the Game." We hope you will find them reasonable. Please understand, though, that any conduct that violates the Rules of the Game is grounds for termination of your account. For this reason, we ask that you carefully read and follow them.A) Provide Accurate Information. You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the icseguess.com Sites’ registration forms (we call this information "Registration Data"). Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update the Registration Data to keep it current and accurate. B) Guard Your Password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. And you are fully responsible for all activities that occur using your password or account. Please notify icseguess.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.C) Obey the Law. You agree not to use the service for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous (untrue and damaging to others), invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, or obscene, or that infringes the copyrights (rights of an owner of written material) or other intellectual property of others.D) Use Personal mail service. Some of icseguess.com web sites presently provide its members with access to a virtual mail box. In return for this access, you agree not to use the service to broadcast "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass distribution of files or images. In order to ensure that these communication services are not abused, icseguess.com may establish general practices and limits concerning their use. These may include but are not necessarily limited to a maximum number of days that messages will be retained by the service, a maximum number of messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, a maximum size or length of any message that may be sent from or received by an account on the service, a maximum amount of disk space that will be allotted for your stored messages, and a maximum time period and number of times you may have access to the service in a given time frame. If you receive email that you find harassing, please forward the email to us at email@example.com with a description of the situation.E) Content Restrictions. The icseguess.com Sites attempt to provide some of the very best content available on the web and we make it available to You on the Web for your personal, non-commercial use. All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software that are part of the icseguess.com Sites are protected by international copyright laws. The publication, sale, or redistribution in any form or medium of text, photos, graphics, audio and/or video materials or any other form of proprietary content found on the icseguess.com Sites is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED. Content that is publicly available on the icseguess.com Sites may not be stored in a computer, except for personal and non-commercial use. This site (icseguess.com), and all of the content of the site, is protected by intellectual property and other laws throughout the world. Unauthorized use of the site would be a violation of ' and its licensors' rights. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the property of icseguess.com, its affiliates, and various third parties. The site and the software incorporated in the site may not be reverse engineered, decompiled or disassembled.F) Limits On Uses of User Information By using any of the icseguess web sites or networks you agree not to data scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for commercial purposes any user's (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation of users' information) information accessible through any web sites or networks owned by DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED. "Commercial purposes" can include but is not limited to selling information to third parties; using the data collected to customize users' experiences at a site or network outside of icseguess.com; using the data for targeted marketing campaigns not affiliated with icseguess.com; or using the data to offer services to icseguess.com users. icseguess.com reserves the right to take immediate action against any individual or entity participating in any of the prohibited actions mentioned above.G) Consolidated Sites icseguess.com users should exercise caution when using consolidation sites. Consolidation sites are Internet sites that offer the ability to collect all of your personal information on one site. For example, you may be encouraged to provide consolidation site operators access to your icseguess.com accounts or membership information so that the information can be used to design customized search engines, web pages or advertising for you. All transactions initiated through a consolidation site using access information you provide are considered to be authorized by you, whether or not you were aware of the specific transaction. icseguess.com is therefore not responsible if the security, accuracy or quality of your information is compromised by a consolidation site you have authorized to access your data.H) Other points You agree to:· Follow all local, state, national and international laws and regulations. · Take responsibility for all acts that occur under your account or password, including any content transmitted or broadcast from your account. · Maintain the confidentiality of your password and login identity. · Provide only accurate and appropriate personal information about yourself. Please do not post sexually explicit language. You agree to keep your personal information posted on the site within the convention of good taste. We do not review the directory or individuals' profiles looking for inappropriate material, but if it is brought to our attention, we will require that you revise or delete the inappropriate information. We have the right to request edits or make edits to your personal information at our discretion. You agree NOT to: · Use incognito names when registering or communicating on our site. · Use your access to icseguess.com for any commercial purpose. · Send junk mail to our members or solicit our members for commercial purposes. · Post your email address, visible to other members. Similarly you may not post any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL’s profile on any message posts, photographs, emails or other areas visible to or directed at non paying members. · Republish information found in the site without first obtaining written permission from DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED · Post any false, misleading, slanderous, libelous, or inaccurate information about others on our site. In the event you do, we have the right to release your identifying information to the police, our attorneys or the individual you mentioned in your posting so that they may take action against you. A few individuals have abused their membership privileges in the past and they are hereby notified that we will not tolerate slanderous postings. · Post or forward any confidential correspondence from your friends registered on icseguess.com. Other important rules: · Misuse or abuse of the messages sent via the "Send Email" icon on icseguess.com will result in the immediate termination of membership. · icseguess.com reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate access to the site at any time without notice or refund if you are suspected of violating any of these Terms of Service. We also reserve the right, on occasion, to require you to change your login name and password. · Swearing, obscenities, and inappropriate behavior (as solely determined by ) on bulletin boards, events, chat rooms, or otherwise on the site will not be tolerated, and your membership will be immediately terminated if we determine that you have participated in such behavior on the site. · Reporting abusive conduct: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in the event you need to report abusive conduct. Although we have no obligation to police the site, we do try to remove content that is clearly inappropriate when it is brought to our attention.
7. Rights You Grant to the icseguess.com Sites
B) Personal Information and Submissions: By submitting your personal, events and related information to us, you are thereby granting to a royalty-free, worldwide, no terminable, exclusive license to use this information and your exact words (and excerpts and edited versions of your submissions) in all media now known or hereinafter developed, and in promotions, and to sublicense and transfer this right to third parties, and you waive all claims against for any violations of copyright, rights of privacy, publicity, and defamation or other personal torts arising from ' use of the information in such media. No payments shall be due to you for such grant of rights, and you may or may not receive credit as the author of such works in any use of them. By submitting content, you automatically agree, or promise, that the owner of such content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, the icseguess.com Sites and anyone they permit may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship based on and including the content. You may not submit materials that have been trademarked or copyrighted by anyone other than yourself.
C) icseguess.com Advertising. The icseguess.com Sites rely on advertisers to help fund the services that we offer to our members. In order to continue our service, you agree that the icseguess.com Sites may display advertisements and promotions of all kinds in and with the services.
D) Account Access. In order to ensure that the icseguess.com Sites are able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to members' needs, you agree that icseguess.com employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed, with or without the aid of appropriate monitoring software to investigate complaints and to monitor and enforce compliance with our terms or service for free members. icseguess.com reserves the right to filter the Email-Id's posted by non club members only through its Intelligent Scheduler.
E) Merger or Acquisition. In order to ensure a smooth transition of services relative to your subscription, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual website owned by DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED, icseguess.com may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
8. Other Legal Stuff
A) Disclaimer of Warranties. You expressly understand and agree that:
icseguess.com makes no warranty that (i) the Service will meet your requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, (v) that your email or voicemail messages (if applicable) will not be lost, or edited and (vi) any errors in the software will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any potential damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the icseguess.com Sites, our third party service providers, or through or from the Service will create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
To the extent that any part of this section is not consistent with any other part of these terms, then this Disclaimer of Warranties will override it. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS PROVISION, THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND icseGUESS.COM DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION, GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION RELATED TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE FUNCTIONS, MATERIALS AND CONTENT OF THE SITE ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE UNINTERRUPTED OR WITHOUT ERROR, AND BATCHMATES.COM AND ITS PROVIDERS DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION ON THE SITE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AND COST OF REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS TO YOUR HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE DUE TO THE USE OF THE SITE. This disclaimer of warranty may not apply to all users.
Limitations of Liability & Remedies: YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR SOLE RISK. , AND ALLINDIA TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED'S DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER FROM USE OF THE SITE OR VIRUSES, OR DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS EVEN IF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS. Your sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this agreement by icseGUESS.COM shall be a refund of the fees paid for membership. icseguess.com is not responsible for, and shall have no liability with respect to, the content of third party Web sites that are linked to or from the site is not responsible for the user generated content on the site. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability to the extent set forth herein; therefore, this provision may not apply to every person as written.
Customer Warranties & Indemnification: You warrant and represent that
C) Limitation of Liability. You agree that the icseguess.com Sites will not be liable for any harms, which lawyers and courts often call direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the icseguess.com Sites have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) The use or the inability to use the service; (ii) The cost of getting substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) Statements or conduct of anyone on the service; or (v) Any other matter relating to the service.
D) Indemnification. You agree to protect and fully compensate the icseguess.com Sites and their service providers from any and all third-party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable legal & lawyer fees) arising from your use of the services, your violation of the terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
E) More Stuff. The icseguess.com Sites provide information of a general nature and are designed for informational and entertainment purposes only and are not meant to be a substitute for medical, health, legal, or financial advice from a professional. Consult with your professional for any specific medical, health, legal, or financial concern. The icseguess.com Sites do not endorse any of the treatments, medications, or products discussed herein.
icseguess.com rights under this Agreement may not be waived unless DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED agrees to such change in writing. This Agreement is personal to you and you may assign this agreement only with DREAMZSOP ADVERTISING PRIVATE LIMITED’s prior written approval. Any other attempt to assign, transfer or delegate this Agreement shall be null and void.
Subscription Terms of Service
Subscribers are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to the Service. Access to and use of premium services is through a combination of an ID and a password. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. icseguess.com will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to premium service is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
No warranty is made by icseguess.com regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with subscription services, and icseguess.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services; any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some countries / states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. The subscriber hereby warrants and represents that he or she is in all respects is qualified and competent to enter into this agreement.
3 Limitations of Liability
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS OR DATA ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND THE SERVICE WILL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
4. Use Restriction
The material on icseguess.com web sites is for the private, non-commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. icseguess.com spends a great deal of time and money to obtain the information appearing on its web sites. Subscribers agree that they will not copy, publish, or in any way make available publicly any news, pictures, interviews, features, or any other information from icseguess.com web sites, without express written permission from icseguess.com. Subscribers agree that, should they do so, icseguess.com reserves the right to cancel their subscription immediately without refund. Additionally, reuse of copyrighted information (pictures, interviews, features, videos, audio, etc.) will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
5. Modifications to Site & this ‘Terms of Service’.
icseguess.com reserves the right to discontinue, delete, change or modify the content or purposes of the site from time to time. This agreement is subject to change by icseguess.com at any time. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time in our sole discretion. You will be notified by email where reasonably possible and a change notice will be posted at www.icseguess.com/useragreement.asp. If any modification is unacceptable to you, you agree that your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. Your continued use of the Service following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on the icseguess.com Sites will constitute your binding acceptance of the change.
Notices by icseguess.com to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages or by a general posting on the service. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages.
For answers to questions about your icseguess.com services subscription, please visit our Member Services Help center. All questions that can't be answered at the Member Services center should be sent by means of electronic message to insert email address here. Please include your name, Unique ID and email address in all correspondence or we will not respond.
A) Registering for the Notice board & Event boards (the "Boards"), you agree to use the message boards only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a message board, you will not:
B) Message Board termination. icseguess.com and its affiliates reserve the right to terminate your access without refund to any or all of the Boards and to your paid subscription itself at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
C) Monitoring. icseguess.com and its affiliates have no obligation to monitor the any boards. However, icseguess.com and its affiliates reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in icseguess.com or any of its affiliates' sole discretion.
D) Usage. The Boards are public and not private communications and others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any message board community. icseguess.com and its affiliates do not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any community and, therefore, icseguess.com and its affiliates specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Boards and any actions resulting from your participation on any Board. Board managers and hosts are not authorized spokespersons of icseguess.com or any of its affiliates, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of icseguess.com and its affiliates. They do, however, set standards on their own forums.
14. The parties have agreed that this Agreement shall be written in English.
15. Entire Agreement.
This agreement is the entire understanding between us regarding your access to, license and use of the site and its content and supersedes any prior agreements, statements or representations with respect to the same. If any provision of this agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
© 2003-2012, ICSEGuess.com