Family Resorts In The Caribbean
The Caribbean has become a well known standard for family vacations. There is so much enjoyment to be had and usually contains resorts with a lot of features for the family. You can usually get the following items in a family package
* Deluxe swimming pools with water slides
There are so many Caribbean all inclusive family travel resorts available today and considering you are spending your hard earned money and you are taking your whole family you want to choose the best one that fits your needs.
When a package advertises as all inclusive, it doesn’t necessarily mean everything. You do get snacks and meals, kid’s programs and drinks, some water sports among other things but not everything. Consider the following
* Water sports like kayaks, wind surfing and aquatrikes are included but things like water skis and jet skis and anything else that is motorized can cost extra.
* You can usually do some snorkeling but there may be a time limit to the gear and if you desire to sign up for a boat trip you may have to pay for it.
* Scuba usually ends up being extra
* The spas are extra most of the time unless you go on a special Caribbean travel deal
* There are certain non all inclusive packages that have meals and activities included
* If you travel out of the resort you will cost you but usually there is a shuttle or a town within walking distance.
The all inclusive family packages offer clubs which consist of one or two rooms filled with toys, a TV and sometimes video games for ages four to twelve. A friendly experienced staff is on hand to supervise them. You can find this on almost all packages; they vary in age group and programs. Some examples of Caribbean family travel specials that offer this service are Beach resorts, Atlantis in the Bahamas and Club Med in Punta Cana.
Babies and Toddlers
It is easier to find infant care and nurseries on many Caribbean travel resorts these days. It is a helpful thing for a parent because you can take a little break for yourself and leave your child taking a nap in the nursery.
There are nurses and doctors on site in the bigger travel resorts so check them out first if that is your concern. And double check the resort before you go to make sure that they have a baby club running during the time you will be there.
About The Author
Date Posted: May 19, 2007
© 2003-2012, ICSEGuess.com